Summary of key findings for parents from our Ofsted Report
This provision is rated GOOD.
- Leaders and managers have successfully tackled the areas for development identified in the last inspection.
- Staff build positive relationships with children and their parents and carers to provide good continuity of care between home and the nursery.
- Babies are cuddled and comforted by caring staff while they settle in. Parents are kept well informed of their progress.
- Children can choose the resources they want and move them freely around inside and outdoors to develop their own stories, such as hunting hidden 'dinosaurs'. With support from staff in all areas of their development children make good progress from their starting points.
- Staff accurately assess children's abilities so activities are clearly planned to support children's next steps in learning.
- Teaching is good as staff constantly reshape their plans to follow children's interests and ideas.
Amazing Footprints Nursery Proud to be recommended Promoting Quality in Early Years
is rated GOOD by OFSTED Top Nursery in London